Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Fun

Wow the time has flown by and now Christmas is over. But we had so much fun getting there. I'm just going to post some pictures of all our fun


We got the chance to go see a very special Santa this year. This is the only Santa that I could could get Kayla to sit with, probably due to the familiarity to someone shes close to.



Kayla loved spending time with Grandma Great at our Christmas party



All three crazy kids together trying to get a picture of them together is quite a chore. Except when they are all tackling Aunt Torey




Christmas at the Krahns. This is the first year I spent time with Kents family it was a lot of fun. We opened all our presents on Christmas Eve that's new for me but it was fun and Kayla loved it and of course she got spoiled rotten by every one


Heres Addy and Mike enyjoying the Christmas fun


Mike was so excited when he got his present from Kayla


Kayla had alot of fun Christmas morning digging everything out of her stocking she loves the doll house Santa brought her she hasn't quit playing with it yet.


Kayla loves her new hat Aunt Torey made for her

I would just like to say how thankful I am for my family old and new it was such a wonderful Christmas for us and I can't wait for many more to come. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and have a safe New year.

No comments: